Specific Objective 1
Definition of a NEW PROFESSIONAL FIGURE: the Corporate Storyteller
Specific Objective 2
Creative and INNOVATIVE TRAINING, able to support SMEs to promote, in terms of marketing and brand reputation, their own history and their brands and products.
Specific Objective 3
IMPROVE EMPLOYABILITY of low-skilled and unemployed and recently graduated who, in the periodic employment rankings of recent graduates, are systematically in the last positions..
Specific Objective 4
IMPROVE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF EU COMPANIES by enhancing what characterizes and differentiates Europe from other continents and markets: its secular history.
- Improve the awareness of SMEs and companies of the utility that corporate storytelling has in the building of a strong and healthy brand reputation.
- Increase the skills of trainers into guiding unemployed and interested people in building a professional profile in corporate storytelling.
- Increase the knowledge of policymakers on the theme of corporate storytelling, as to allow the creation and the recognition of this professional profile at EU level.
- Provide policymakers with the information necessary to align and / or redirect policies to the trend of implementing this professional figure in start-ups and companies, according to the strategies of each individual country.
Project Main Results
- Identification of the storytelling skills to be promoted in interested people, and of the material to increase trainers teaching skills.
- Equip the trainers with appropriate materials to improve their own storytelling skills.
- Collect data and information on the already existing policies and norms that could be extended to corporate storytelling, or that could be utilized to create corporate storytelling policies.
- Availability of a Trend Map of the enterprises that already implement corporate storytelling in their activities.